Monday 2 March 2015

... wonderful new tool

Hello everyone...

I have a fantastic new tool to tell you about.

If you are a bread maker as I am, this tool is going to make your life much easier. 

The tool I am talking about is a "Danish Dough Whisk" as you can see here in this picture.


I decided a little while ago that I wanted to try to bake all the bread that we eat. I have to confess that I do still buy the occasional loaf.

Sometimes I make the no knead kind and sometimes I make the traditional variety that does require kneading. Either way the dough initially needs to be mixed up ready for the first rise. This is where the Danish Dough Whisk comes in. 

It gets right in there and I have to say that I was amazed at how easily and quickly I was able to mix up the ingredients. Also, and this is always a concern if I am purchasing a new tool, it cleans up very easily.


I purchased mine at a store in Kanata, Ontario just outside Ottawa called Grace in the Kitchen and I found it to be a reasonable price at $8.99. Well worth the price because of the time and labour saving aspect. I am sure that you could find one at any good kitchen shop, or most likely, online.

That is all from me for today. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Thanks for visiting with me. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment