Friday 19 June 2015

...one of my favourites!

Hello everybody,

Wow, what a change in the weather. Yesterday I thought I would melt while I worked outside because it was so horridly hot. We had a good rain last night and the temperature plummeted. It is almost cold today. Well, not really cold but it almost feels like it after yesterday. I will take this weather any day.

We have a bird feeder right outside our living room window as we love to watch all the different birds.

One of my absolute favourites is the American Goldfinch. They are so beautiful with that brilliant yellow colour, on the male anyway, and their bird song is matchless.

This is not the best photo as it is quite windy here today and the feeder is swaying at bit but you can see the stunning male and his blander coloured mate.


That is all for me for today. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Father's Day to all you daddies out there. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment