Friday 9 October 2015

... purging some of my stash of books

Hello everybody,

In addition to all the other activities that have been going on around here I have also had a chance to go through my large collection of what I call "homesteading" books. 

I am selling off quite a few of them either because I have read them and will not read them over again or in a couple of cases because I have duplicate copies for some reason.

All of the books are in excellent condition and I have a very low price on all of them. I will take a photo of each of them and post that shortly. If any of you are interested, please leave a comment so I can get in touch with you.

Please note that all of these books are written in English (for all you wonderful people from countries where English is not your native tongue).

We finally finished painting the house yesterday and we are both exhausted today after 10 days of priming and painting. Today is a day off from everything as we both really do need the rest.

Thanks for visiting. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment